About The Role
We’re looking for a product engineer to join our early team! You’ll be working closely with the co-founders and our CX manager to define and build the future of Tability. This role is open to fullstack, frontend and backend specialist—there’s no shortage of things to do!
- You'll lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers to understand their requirements
- Working directly with founders to define and build amazing experiences with great emphasis on simplicity and ease-of-use.
- You will maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Revend product line and the underlying technologies and protocols
Why you should apply:
From publishing content and hoping to acquire leads to gaining audience insights and making personalized content, content marketing has come a long way. Those days are gone when brands used to ponder upon whether they should include content marketing in their overall marketing strategy. In fact, without a content marketing strategy in place, companies find it hard to put their brand before the public effectively. Due to the competitive modern business environment more and more companies are paying attention to content thrive.
- You want to be part of a team building a new category.
- You want to have a direct impact on the trajectory and growth of a startup.
- You want to build the future of work.
- Work remotely: work from wherever you feel most productive.
- Home office setup: we provide a laptop & budget for all your necessary work from home tools.
- Learning budget: keep growing your skillset with a dedicated budget for learning.
- Equity: our company is your company. No matter how senior, you get a slice of the pie.
Check similar jobs
Help us in our mission to transform how digital marketing works, for the better.
Let's activate Revend in your webshop
Monitor, track, and analyse data faster than ever before so you never lose sleep over your webshop again.